Contact the Bankruptcy Law Center for a Free Consultation
The Bankruptcy Law Center, located at 313 East Willow Street, Suite 105 in Syracuse, New York, has been helping people find relief from debt in Onondaga and Westchester County since 1975. Onondaga and Westchester County bankruptcy attorney Theodore Araujo has been helming the firm since 2003. The Bankruptcy Law Center can provide knowledgeable assistance with debt relief, including:
- Free consultations. Consultations are always free, so you have nothing to lose by making an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
- Financial review. Theodore Araujo can go over your financial outlook with you, analyzing your debt and income to tailor the debt relief solution that works best for you. Whether that means bankruptcy, a loan modification or simply budgeting, the Bankruptcy Law Center can provide you with meaningful advice about obtaining debt relief.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Theodore Araujo can help you comprehend this often misunderstood type of bankruptcy and figure out if Chapter 7 is right for you. He can calculate your income and expenses, analyze your debts and assess your financial history for any issues that might come up during a Chapter 7 case.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy. From calculating your plan payments to handling creditor and trustee objections, Theodore Araujo can tailor your Chapter 13 plan to help you protect your assets, keep your creditors at bay and reorganize your debt.
- Foreclosure assistance. Before your house goes to foreclosure, let Theodore Araujo explain your options and determine if you can potentially work with the mortgage company through government programs and avoid foreclosure altogether.
Theodore Araujo has a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University and a Master’s degree in Economics. Ted has been practicing law for over 25 years. His experience ranges from acting as the Assistant University Counsel for Cornell University to acting as a Special Assistant United States Attorney while a Marine Corps Judge Advocate. Ted has also served as an Assistant District Attorney for Erie County New York, and was a Clerk and Intern for Supreme Court Justice Vincent Doyle. Initial consultations with Onondaga and Westchester County bankruptcy lawyer Theodore Araujo are free, and he offers professional services at reasonable fees. The Bankruptcy Law Center can help you obtain relief from your debt, whether through bankruptcy, financial counseling or foreclosure assistance. Contact the Bankruptcy Law Center as soon as possible for a free consultation. The sooner you start weighing your options, the easier it will be to manage your debt and ease the stress caused by these troubled economic times. Pave your way to a debt-free future and call today.